Can't Find What You Are Looking For? Try Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Food Log

Starting tomorrow April 16, 2012 I will start keeping a food log. Due to my strange eating habits my wife would like to know what I eat during the week. I am currently trying to lose some weight, so I eat healthier. I eat mostly vegetarian and like vegan foods, however I could not go full vegan. I love ice cream and that is my poison. I do not miss meat, and on a rare occasion I will eat a hamburger. Very rare.

I currently weigh 190.2lbs as of 9pm. I am going to lose as much weight as I can as fast as I can. I am aware that is not healthy, but I have done it before and can do it again. So beginning in the morning I will log everything I drink and eat. My goal is 170lbs. by the middle of May. Look for my next post tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment