Can't Find What You Are Looking For? Try Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Blog Finally Finished, Feedback on ebay, negative

I finally have the blog set up. I assumed the setup and layout would take hours to finish. It was rather fast and easy. If you have been thinking about starting a blog, I would recommend this site. After you figure out the navigation on the site, it becomes a breeze.

Today was the start of my vacation. Nine days off and heading to the beach on Monday. I forgot some paperwork at one job and had to go take care of it today. I wanted to be done with it early and put it behind me. I got up at 5am and headed out. I work all over North Carolina, so a trip to work can be ten minutes or six hours. Today it was two hours for five minutes of paperwork, then two hours back. I'm glad for audio books.

The eBay store is still slow right now. I will be closing it for my vacation anyway, so now is a good time for that. I am getting close to power seller status. Unfortunately, I received a negative feedback today. I shipped an item, paid for postage online like always, then wait for them to leave feedback or let me know if there are problems. Two weeks later I sent a feedback reminder. I got what I asked for. She said it arrived, and she was required to pay $3.32 for shipping. Now there are several problems here. First being, I paid $1.55 to mail it. How would it cost her that much more. I was not aware that things could be mailed COD. I also do not believe the USPS knocks on your door to ask for money. Also, if you really have a problem with it(if this is even true) reject the package and they will return to sender. I have placed insufficient postage on mail before, and a couple days later it was back in my mailbox with a insufficient postage stamp on it. Now, like I told this woman in a email; if you would have informed me of this matter, I would have resolved it immediately. But no, she handles this with a negative feedback which is permanent. Negative feedback on eBay, is like a bad credit score when trying to purchase a house. I think she is full of it, however, at this point I do not care about her money. If she would have handled this the right way, assuming she is right, I would have figured out what went wrong with my postage and refunded her money. Considering she went backwards and left the bad feedback, and then proceeds to inform me of the situation, I do not care to give any refund without proof of her paying postage. I am very angry over this and have emailed eBay to correct the issue. They have a strict policy about feedback removal, and will most likely not help me out. The only chance I have is that, I paid for postage through eBay. They should, and I do have the records to prove the purchase of postage for this item. Most likely I will be the loser as I was with pay pal. They seem to think that buyers are perfect and honest. The seller gets screwed on many occasions. This buyer had three purchaser's before me. I am well over one hundred sales. Let's take a look and see who is credible. I think I have run this into the ground, however I feel better now.

Time for bed. Later

3 comments:

  1. People are completly ridiculous. I'd be willing to bet she's outright lying, UPS doesn't do postage COD they only do like, full price COD. She's simply a dirt bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the woman is full of it, I don't know about removal but they do have an option where you can comment on the negative feedback, where you could plead your case, I know myself when I check for the negative feedback I also search to see the reason. I definately wouldn't give a refund unless she provides proof of additional postage and you can confirm it is legit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, I posted a comment to her feedback. I wrote,"I payed for postage.You should have contacted me.I could have fixed the problem". What I have the problem with is, I was .7% away from power seller status. That would have helped my position on ebay. I check the reason too when I see feedback. I hope others will do the same. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete